The Region of Peel’s proposed 2023 Budget is now available. Regional Council discussions of the Operating and Capital Budgets begin on Thurs., Jan. 19 at 9:30 am.
Copies of the proposed 2023 Regional Operating and Capital Budgets are available at peelregion.ca/budget.
The development of the Region’s 2023 Budget was guided by the Strategic Plan and the community priorities recommended for consideration prior to the budget.
The proposed 2023 Budget includes investments of $5.0 billion to improve people’s lives in their time of need, ensure communities are integrated, safe and complete, and ensure government is future-oriented and accountable.
- The 2023 Budget deliberations will begin with the Regional Budget Corporate Overview presentation on Thurs., Jan. 19 at 9:30 am
- The Regional Council Budget meeting(s) are open to the public and residents may attend
- The meetings will also be live streamed at peelregion.ca/council/video
- Anyone wishing to make representation to Regional Council should email their submission or request to delegate to the Office of the Regional Clerk at [email protected] call 905–791–7800, ext. 4465
- More information can be found at peelregion.ca/budget
The post Region of Peel’s Proposed 2023 Budget Now Available appeared first on Just Sayin’ Caledon.