Members of the Caledon OPP Detachment Community Street Crime Unit (CSCU) conducted a drug investigation resulting in several charges.
In October 2021, Caledon CSCU entered into an investigation involving the trafficking of narcotics from an address on Temperance Street in Bolton.
On October 28, 2021, Caledon CSCU, along with the assistance of the Central Region Emergency Response Team (ERT), Dufferin, Nottawasaga, Collingwood / Huronia West CSCUs and Toronto Police Service Emergency Task Force search warrants were simultaneously served at addresses in Toronto and Caledon.
Officers seized a quantity of cocaine, Canadian currency, and a loaded 9mm handgun.
Jumarli Singh, 21 years old from Toronto, has been charged with the following offences:
- Careless storage of a firearm
- Unauthorized possession of a firearm
- Possession of a schedule I substance for the purpose of trafficking-cocaine
- Possession of proceeds of property obtained by crime under $5000
- Trafficking in schedule I substance-cocaine x 4
- Possession of a loaded prohibited firearm
- Fail to comply with recognizance
The accused was held for a bail hearing.
The post Loaded Firearm Seized in OPP Investigation in Bolton and Toronto appeared first on Just Sayin' Caledon.