UPDATE 10:11 PM: MyBoltonNow.com is predicting that Sylvia Jones of the Progressive Conservative Party will win the riding of Dufferin-Caledon.
Polls in the 2022 Ontario election have closed and the counting has begun.
People across Dufferin-Caledon, and the province, voted on Thursday.
Here is a look at the local numbers.
- Sylvia Jones (Provincial Conservative Party) – 20,642
- Bob Gordanier (Liberal Party of Ontario) – 7,741
- Laura Campbell (Green Party of Ontario) – 5,998
- Tess Prendergast (Ontario NDP) – 4.514
- Andrea Banyai (New Blue) – 2,108
- Lily Nguyen (Ontario Party) – 537
- Kay Sayer (Public Benefit Party of Ontario) – 93
- Erikumar Emmanuel (Ontario Moderate Party) – 70
48 of 61 polling stations are reporting so far.