Members of the Community Street Crime Unit (CSCU) of the Caledon Detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) have laid charges in connection to a drug trafficking investigation.
In August 2023, the Caledon CSCU entered into a drug trafficking investigation. Investigators use a variety of investigative techniques and were assisted by multiple CSCUs, including Orillia, City of Kawartha Lakes, and Collingwood. Search warrants were executed at two locations and a vehicle.
As a result of the investigation, Nathaniel BRYAN, 27, of Brampton, was charged with:
• Trafficking in a Schedule I substance – Fentanyl
• Possession of a Schedule I Substance for the Purpose of Trafficking – Fentanyl
• Possession of a Schedule I Substance for the purpose of trafficking- Cocaine
• Possession of a Schedule I Substance for the purpose of trafficking – Methamphetamine
• Faily to Comply with Release Order
• Possession of Proceeds of Property Obtained by Crime
• Dangerous Operation of a Motor Vehicle
• Flight from Police
The accused was held for a Bail Hearing at the Ontario Court of Justice in Orangeville.
The investigation is ongoing. For anyone with information, please contact Caledon OPP by calling 1-888-310-1122. You can also provide information anonymously by contacting Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or online at www.peelcrimestoppers.ca. When you contact Crime Stoppers you stay anonymous, and you never have to testify.
The post Caledon Community Street Crime Unit Makes Drug Trafficking Arrest appeared first on Just Sayin’ Caledon.