File Number(s): RZ 2022-0007 and 21T-22004C
A Public Meeting will be held to consider proposed Zoning By-law Amendment application. Your input and insight will inform and shape plans that meet the needs of our community.
Meeting Date: March 7, 2023 | Meeting start time: 7:00 p.m.
How to participate
The Town of Caledon offers a hybrid meeting model with multiple ways for members of the public to participate and engage with Council.
Submit a Written Comment
You can also ask questions or provide comments by:
- Submitting written correspondence to [email protected] and [email protected] for consideration during the Public Meeting. Please note that written comments will form part of the public record.
- Contacting Planning staff or the Lead Planner during office hours by phone or email.
- Visiting Town Hall to speak with Planning staff. Visit www.caledon.ca/development for more information.
Members of the public are welcome to participate via phone or WebEx Meeting upon request.
a) To register to delegate virtually, please visit www.caledon.ca/publicmeetings.
b) To listen to the Meeting (but not participate), you may call 1-833-311-4101, Meeting Access Code: 2632 430 7739#.
Applicant and Location
- Applicant: Glen Schnarr and Associates Inc. on behalf of Suzanne Wilson
- Location: 10249 Hunsden Sideroad, Ward 4
The applicant has applied to for Draft Plan of Subdivision and Zoning By-law Amendment applications to facilitate the creation of 18 estate residential lots, environmental blocks and a road network. The Zoning By-law Amendment proposes to re-zone the lands from Rural – Oak Ridges Moraine (A2-ORM) and Environmental Policy Area 2 Zone – Oak Ridges Moraine (EPA2-ORM) to a site-specific Estate Residential – Oak Ridges Moraine – Exception (RE-ORM-XX) and Environmental Policy Area 2 Zone – Oak Ridges Moraine (EPA2-ORM). The Draft Plan of Subdivision will facilitate the creation of residential lots, open space, environmental blocks and a public road network.
The post Notice of Public Meeting: 10249 Hunsden Sideroad appeared first on Just Sayin’ Caledon.