· Consider the promotion of COVID-19 vaccination to workers,
· Outline actions for unvaccinated workers, as necessary and
· Speak to identifying workers’ vaccination status for outbreak prevention and control.
· An assessment of risk of COVID-19 exposure in the workplace and whether vaccination may be necessary based on identified risk.
· Measures that workers must take, where the need for vaccination is identified, including
o Proof of a complete vaccination series approved by Health Canada or the World Health Organization; OR
- If unvaccinated, written proof of a medical reason, from either a physician or nurse practitioner, that also includes whether the reason is permanent or time limited.
· Measures that the business will employ to
· Specific measures that the business may implement during an outbreak in the workplace, which may depend on vaccination status.
· Specific plans for additional infection prevention and control measures to prevent COVID-19 transmission for unvaccinated workers. These may include